20. Don’t put that in your mouth; you don’t know where it’s been!
19. You’ll understand when you’re older.
18. You’re the oldest. You should know better.
17 People in Hades want ice water. The answer is still NO!
16. You had better wipe that smile off your face before I do it for you.
15. Your face is going to get stuck that way.
14. This hurts me more than it hurts you
13. I am doing this for your own good.
12. Go ask your father.
11. I brought you into this world; I can take you out of it!
10. You’re grounded!
9. If you are going to cry I will give you something to cry about.
8. Say you’re sorry…and MEAN it!
7. If I hear that again I will wash your mouth out with soap!
6. I don’t CARE who started it!
5. Who died and made you the boss?
4. I do NOT have to explain myself to you!
3. I will treat you like an adult when you act like one!
2. I am going to count to three. One….
And the number one thing your Mother said that you wish you could say at work…
- BECAUSE I SAID SO!
What other “Mom sayings” do you wish you could use at work? Share them with us in the comments.
Happy Mother’s Day to all Moms!
Dr. Robyn Odegaard is the CEO/Owner of the speaking/consulting company Champion Performance Development, the founder of the Stop The Drama! Campaign and author of the book ‘Stop The Drama! The Ultimate Guide to Female Teams’. She specializes in showing people how to use language powerfully to achieve more from their potential. You can invite her to speak to your group and inquire about her other services at www.ChampPerformance.com and order her book from www.StopTheDramaNow.com